The role of committees is to:
1) Divide up the work of the organization
2) Expedite work by removing routine tasks from monthly board consideration
3) Utilize members specific talents and knowledge
4) Permit broader participation by all members
5) Create a place where all members’ voices can be heard
Functional committees insure that the board can focus on the bigger picture, while giving members a pathway to voice their ideas.
• Strategic Planning/Breeders Services/Commercial
Rick Dodd/Jack Sanford
• Bylaw, Rules & Resolution Committee
Darwin Engelkes /Allen Sieverkrop
To oversee the maintenance of the American Aberdeen Association Bylaws and Rules so they are clear and effective in guiding the association; to recognize the need for amendment of Bylaws and rule changes to keep the association current and moving forward in a positive manner; provide interpretation of the meaning when needed.
Allen Sieverkrop/Jack Sanford
Rebecca Miller/Craig Walker
The American Aberdeen Presidents Committee strives to bring cohesiveness to the American Aberdeen Membership. We do so by Regional Presidents Networking Together, Sharing Strengths, Sharing Opportunities, Discussing Goals and Adding Value to Membership. We maintain a mindset for the daily operations of respective regions along with transparency to our Members. We look forward to collectively working together in Making the American Aberdeen Association a Strong Organization for years to come.