We have over a hundred head of registered, fullblood American Aberdeen cattle and are offering some up for sale. There is a great selection of heifers, bulls, and cows of various ages to consider. There are blacks, black red-gene carriers, and reds available. There are also some interesting and vintage bloodlines if you are looking for something a little more unusual.
We have spent several years bringing them in from across the US and Canada to assemble a high, quality group of cattle with genetic diversity. Our cattle are calm, used to being around people, and easy to handle.
We can help get you started with your own large or small herd, or we can help add to your existing herd.
We make every effort to do as much as we can to make you more successful by:
– DNA testing and registering cattle prior to sale
– vaccinating and worming 2 times per year
– BVD PI checking all of our cattle
– providing pregnancy reports from A&M on bred females
– performing seasonal breeding for spring or fall calves to avoid calving in the hot summers
– utilizing multiple bulls for herd diversification
Contact us to let me know what you are looking for, and I will let you know what we have that will best fit your needs.
Cattle are located near Brenham, Texas.
Contact Amy via email [email protected] or text/phone 512-565-4095.